Subscribe to the latest project news!

Asset Details for: JAFFA

All asset details, price & quantity, bids & asks, trades, shareholder and all other assets
Asset Name: JAFFA
Asset ID: 987034955252266357
Issuer RS: NXT-34YX-7T8Y-8ZET-4CFPJ
Issuer ID: 2906416250389302237
Issuer Transaction: 987034955252266357
Shareholder Analysis: Shareholder of JAFFA
Quantity: 1,326,516
Decimals: 0
# of Trades: 32
Trading Volume (24h): 0 NXT
Trading Volume (30d): 0 NXT
Last Trade Price: 0.38 NXT
Bid Price: 0 NXT
Ask Price: 0.08 NXT
Open Bid Orders: 0
Open Ask Orders: 4
Last Trade Date: 14.11.2014 23:06:25
Description:
JAFFA is the official asset for the Jaffa Project (http://jaffaproject.com), the world's first community owned drink bar & restaurant. A total of 6 666 666 shares will be offered to the public which represent 66% of the total shares. 20% of these shares is issued here, using NXT AE, the remaining 80% will be available on Cryptostocks. Please visit the official homepage @ JaffaProject.com for further details & up-to-date information or get in touch with us via email: info@jaffaproject.com

Sell JAFFA for NXT - Open Buy Orders (0 Bids)


Account Quantity Price in NXT Total in NXT
Total: Bids 0 0

Buy JAFFA with NXT - Open Sell Orders (4 Asks)


Account Quantity Price in NXT Total in NXT
NXT-BVCW-Z6NY-QN6B-7MAHY 1000.0 0.08 80.0
NXT-4K4B-76X2-DWAB-22TEF 1250.0 0.09 112.5
NXT-AQW6-H85F-RE49-GWTZX 500.0 0.1 50.0
NXT-ASVV-RXUE-HFN9-94C5Q 385.0 0.38 146.3
Total: Asks 1.0 388.8

Trade History for JAFFA (32 Trades)


Date Quantity Price in NXT Total in NXT Ask Order ID Bid Order ID
14.11.2014 23:06:25 15.0 0.38 5.7 5872829734991928700 3372714618293298582
28.10.2014 03:16:05 1000.0 0.38 380.0 5872829734991928700 13394487606452146726
14.10.2014 01:27:53 100.0 0.38 38.0 5872829734991928700 4194311744495671024
06.10.2014 19:01:44 250.0 0.399 99.75 5346201716053488065 9726201567933339204
19.09.2014 23:55:29 300.0 0.399 119.7 5346201716053488065 12010640049349956991
16.09.2014 10:27:48 500.0 0.2 100.0 10135688610284859058 16365337683897104630
13.09.2014 19:34:21 133.0 0.399 53.07 5346201716053488065 12265606164206773455
10.09.2014 07:42:53 1000.0 0.2 200.0 14148271589290706701 17116333770877411599
08.09.2014 06:52:25 1000.0 0.2 200.0 2706027630386127620 3434203569950713435
29.08.2014 23:48:05 15.0 0.4 6.0 1111813843451138640 14244843574827943451
25.08.2014 03:50:39 5110.0 0.4 2044.0 1111813843451138640 10511423049447907900
25.08.2014 03:44:14 390.0 0.4 156.0 1111813843451138640 5385704678973480932
15.08.2014 14:33:08 1033.0 0.4 413.2 1111813843451138640 7766007504911323859
13.08.2014 00:39:57 300.0 0.4 120.0 1111813843451138640 18072254064036861105
11.08.2014 18:50:44 1000.0 0.4 400.0 1111813843451138640 173408054210368166
05.08.2014 08:36:06 130.0 0.4 52.0 1111813843451138640 3553310680953713454
03.08.2014 08:10:51 2500.0 0.3999 999.75 12112502289508553028 8267398655167303386
31.07.2014 19:34:04 100.0 0.4 40.0 1111813843451138640 13378965059731509485
25.07.2014 05:44:26 10.0 0.4 4.0 1111813843451138640 6867875823036670819
07.07.2014 05:40:03 10000.0 0.4 4000.0 1111813843451138640 6177580901975194294
01.07.2014 08:11:32 1.0 0.4 0.4 1111813843451138640 12732303073814215194
30.06.2014 06:31:23 1250.0 0.4 500.0 1111813843451138640 7984948265673016539
29.06.2014 19:11:00 3.0 0.4 1.2 1111813843451138640 11315425891394617487
29.06.2014 19:00:30 5.0 0.4 2.0 1111813843451138640 24852481724872954
29.06.2014 18:59:47 4.0 0.4 1.6 1111813843451138640 8000608988695228386
29.06.2014 18:59:47 1.0 0.4 0.4 1111813843451138640 16525237945062047697
28.06.2014 22:03:52 5000.0 0.4 2000.0 1111813843451138640 1755820952510019812
28.06.2014 15:39:03 2500.0 0.4 1000.0 1111813843451138640 5365920079492692606
28.06.2014 07:18:07 1000.0 0.4 400.0 1111813843451138640 3746663656741543530
28.06.2014 00:32:49 66000.0 0.4 26400.0 1111813843451138640 3634466879564517156
27.06.2014 15:57:52 5000.0 0.4 2000.0 1111813843451138640 16039724909210796992
27.06.2014 15:33:53 500.0 0.4 200.0 1111813843451138640 3143846111933593582
Total: Trades 106,150.0 41,936.767
To reduce the loading time, we only show the latest 100 of trades. Click here to see all trades.
Charts from TradingView