Subscribe to the latest project news!

Asset Details for: FRT

All asset details, price & quantity, bids & asks, trades, shareholder and all other assets
Asset Name: FRT
[IGNIS] [GPS] [BITSWIFT]
Asset ID: 17178511199299195028
Issuer RS: ARDOR-PS6E-PH25-MSNL-3LT8G
Issuer ID: 1664980200489410700
Issuer Transaction: 17178511199299195028
Shareholder Analysis: Shareholder of FRT
Quantity: 26610000000.00000000
Decimals: 2
# of Trades: 0
Trading Volume (24h): 0 BITS
Trading Volume (30d): 0 BITS
Last Trade Price: BITS
Bid Price: 0 BITS
Ask Price: 0 BITS
   
Open Bid Orders: 0
Open Ask Orders: 0
Last Trade Date:
Description:
The US Treasury and Federal Reserve have threatened to release their own digital currency. Well. Too late. FRT Token (Federal Reserve Token) is pegged to the national DEBT of the United States, and represents a negative value in US Dollar (How otherwise can it be Debt). 1 FRT represents 1,000 US Dollar. The number of tokens will increase every time when the FED decides to print extra money. 99% of the tokens will be distributed to internationals like Apple, Amazon and MAC Donalds. The rest, 1% will be distributed to the common people (1,200 FRT each).

Buy FRT with BITSWIFT - Open Sell Orders (0 Asks)


Account Quantity Price in BITS Total in BITS
Total: 0 Asks 0 0

Sell FRT for BITSWIFT - Open Buy Orders (0 Bids)


Account Quantity Price in BITS Total in BITS
Total: 0 Bids 0 0

Trade History for FRT (0 Trades)


Date Quantity Price in BITS Total in BITS Ask Order ID Bid Order ID
Total: 0 Trades 0 0
To reduce the loading time, we only show the latest 100 of 0 trades. Click here to see all trades.
Charts from TradingView